Thursday, April 8, 2010

Over And Over

I have restarted my blog over and over the last few months trying to find "me". In doing this I have learned that "me" is a bit of everything I have created. There will be posts about my past because that is what has molded me into what I am today. I love to laugh and have fun making others laugh.

Even at the age of 41 I am still learning how to pick my friends. There are some I need to leave behind but it is hard because I remember who they once were to me. But those days are over and it's time to move on.

I am jumping outside my box of shyness and actually reaching out to people. I've started a little group for women to get together once an month and meet new people. This Saturday is the first one and I am very excited!

The past year has brought a lot of new and exciting things for me. I have learned how I am as a clothing designer and where I want to go. While I love sewing for everyone my niche leans towards plus size women. Probably because I am plus size. My self esteem takes beatings every once in a while over that but I am trying to get over it. I know what I need to do and I know I need will power (I am a junk food addict...:(). I need the same willpower I used when I quit smoking, that was 1 1/2 years ago. I call myself a smoker still I just haven't had a smoke in 18 months.

I love movies so you will see reviews here. I do watch all different types of movies so it won't just be one genre.

I look forward to getting back into the groove of it all. I hope to see some old friends and make some new ones here.

Take care
Wanda

No comments:

Post a Comment