Friday, April 16, 2010

Freeing Friday

I have been trying to post something all week but I have felt kind of negative the past few days. I wanted to wait until I felt better and more upbeat.

Today is freeing Friday and I have decided to get rid of all the negative catty feelings I have for an ex-friend. She used to be someone I could count on, trust and spend hours on end with. In the past year or so she has changed and I can no longer be around her. Every chance she gets she puts me down in some way. I don't need that in my life. I already battle with myself enough. I have found myself being catty about her and borderline mean which I think is a defense I have because I am hurt by how much she has changed. And I am hurt because she has pushed me away.

Today I am letting it go. I will remember our friendship fondly and leave it at that.

Any thing you want to free?

No comments:

Post a Comment