Saturday, July 17, 2010

One Year Plan

Last year in August I set goals for the upcoming year. I knew I wanted to get my business up and running. I wanted to launch my clothing line locally. I wanted to have an awesome fashion show. I wanted to promote my fledgling business.

None of that really happened and it upsets me.

While there are a few things that are beyond my control. other things I could have went ahead with and NOT procrastinated for months on end. I made excuses as to why I couldn't succeed.

And you know what?

I am tired of the bullshit. Tired of not believing in myself.

I can do this. I will do this in the up coming year AND I am adding in one more goal - To have 3 permanent clients in my alteration side of business.

Given I've been thrown for a few loops I am still here looking up and standing tall and that's all I need.

~Necessity is the mother of invention.~

No comments:

Post a Comment