Saturday, July 24, 2010

Working It Out


Sometimes I find it hard to follow through with my goals. Not because I can't do them but because fear of failure sets in. And then some time later in my life I hear the words in my head "I should have....". It scares me because I want my design business to take off. I don't mean I want to be worldwide, I just want to do stuff locally for a while and think big later.

I wish I had more confidence in myself and could guide myself on the right path.

With my new goals I am going to push myself harder than I ever have before. I've been offered a phenomenal chance to be taught by a professional tailor and I know I can gain so much from it. I've decided I will contact him this week and see when we can arrange a time for my first lesson.

That will take a lot right the but I will do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment