Thursday, May 13, 2010

My Bad


I just realized it is Thursday and I forgot last weeks Freeing Friday. Well, I guess you will have to wait until tomorrow to see what I am freeing.

I had one of "those" weeks. The kind I dread. I know that three days this week I looked like crap which in turn made me feel like crap. It is true a little make up and hair done does wonder to the mental state. I was never much of a make up person but even the basics make me feel good. But enough of that on to some good.

Ms. K and Princess Chloe won a photo shoot and they are such beautiful girls! That is them up above. Aren't they beautiful?

I won't be spending Saturday night with my girl because our Kitchen Queens girls meet. I cannot wait. I need this night to regroup and have some girl talk.

Plus my Mom is coming for the night and I love spending time with her. It took a long time for that to happen. While I wish we had this relationship my whole life I completely relish in what we have. You can't change that past but the future is a different story. Besides, my Mom is pretty cool and I like being with her.

I know this was a mish mash of everything but it's Thursday and it's what I got!

No comments:

Post a Comment