Sunday, May 2, 2010

Little Labors Of Love






When I was a little girl my parents bought this little table and chair set. Through the years it has been used numerous times as the "kids" table at my Mom's house to my cousins, my own kids and now for my Grand daughter Princess Chloe. A few weeks ago my parents brought it to my house so I can start the traditions here. My daughter Ms.K really wanted my set brought to her house. I squashed that idea rather quick.

Friday evening my husband and I were resale shopping and I found a small table and chair set. Vintage! For $3.99. But it needed work so my youngest son S-Man and I got to work last night and got 'er dun!

There are before and after pics and it looks so great! I can't wait to bring it over tomorrow night. Princess Chloe is going to love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment