Thursday, September 9, 2010

Pushing Myself



Since May 20, 2010 I have been changing my life for my health and my family's health. We have changed the way we eat. Changed the way we think about food. Learned to count calories. Started exercising. All in all worked out butts off.

I do know it is working for me. I have lost 35 lbs so far. You can see some differences in the photo above. I am darned proud of myself. I have set a goal to lose 100 lbs total. Which means 65 more lbs to go.

I decided when I lose 25 more lbs I am going to get my belly button pierced. Why, you may ask? I think it is so pretty and sexy. I don't mean that I am going to go around with belly shirts (ewwwwww)I just think for myself and my hubby it is beautiful.

I know I don't post as often as I should here I will attempt to change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment